Phillips Farm in Milford, New Jersey is a You Pick farm packed with seasonal favorites. Enjoy everything from strawberry picking to Apple picking at this Hunterdon County family farm. If you’re running short on time, make sure to hit up the farm stand for your produce fix.
About Phillips Farm in Milford, New Jersey
- Address: 290 Church Road
Come to a real working farm and join in on the fun, taking part in picking your own fruit. Phillips Farm offers You Pick from mid May through October as well as a variety of fresh produce grown right on the farm in the market, farm stand, and at over 13 farmer’s markets during the season.
Keep an eye out for the new property for the farm market coming in 2020. The property purchase will also allow for growing table and wine grapes.
Phillips Farm Hours:
- You Pick – 10-5, closed on Tuesdays
- Market stand – Open 9-5. Check their site for specific availability in 2020.
Make sure to check their site for seasonality – farm store hours may change in the off season
Need to know before visiting Phillips Farm
- Choose your shoes wisely! The majority of the walkable area is dirt and/or gravel. Skip open toes shoes and opt for boots or shoes you can get dirty just in case.
- Hit the farm stand. If you’re too busy to stop at the farm or pick your own fruits, stop by the farm stand for fresh grown produce. Address: 290 Church Road Milford, NJ
- Credit is accepted. There must be a minimum of $10 purchased to use a card.
- No pets are allowed on the farm.
What can you find at Phillips Farm
- You Pick offerings from Mid May-October
- A farm stand packed with farm-grown produce
- Homemade fruit spreads and preserves
- Homemade fruit butters
- Jersey Tomato products – ketchup, salsas, pasta sauces
- Fresh made cider
Phillips Farm Pick Your Own
Pick your own typically runs at Phillips from Mid May through October.
Call the Pick-Your-Own information line at 908-995-0022 for the most up-to-date picking availability and information before coming out to the farm.
Pick Your Own is closed on Tuesdays.
Pricing at the farm:
Pricing for pick your own is priced per pound and varied per variety.
Admission to the pick your own fields is free.