OC Waterpark, located right on the Ocean City Boardwalk is a great addition to a summer day or beach vacation. This water park in NJ was created with families in mind, with slides for young and old, attractions, food, and fun.
All about OC Waterpark
This boardwalk water park is a must visit when you head to Ocean City, NJ. Here is everything you need to know about the park, from pricing to hours to rides!
- Address: Plymouth Pl. & Boardwalk, Ocean City, NJ 08226
How much does OC Waterpark cost?
- All Day, over 48“: $37.95
- All Day under 48″: $32.95
- 3 Hours over 48″: $32.95
- 3 Hours under 48″: $27.95
- 2 Hours over 48″: $29.95
- 2 Hours under 48″: $24.95
- Toddler pass 13 months-2 years old: $10.95
- Spectator Pass: $19.95
- Season Pass: $189.95
Cabana rentals: $130-$200, depending on location and length of time.
Mini Golf: $6/person
What you’ll find at OC Waterpark
- Fun food from grill favorites to sno cones
- Mini golf
- Air jumper and rock climbing
- Body slides
- Tube slides
- Lazy river
Ocean City Waterpark Rides
Enjoy the sun at this waterpark which features slides and attractions for kids of all ages. Enjoy a super fast (rumoured to be the fastest on the East Coast!) body slide or side by side bodty slide with a free fall drop into a pool.
Tube rides include Sky Pond Journey, which offers single or double tubes through lots of curves and drops of a slide, or the lazy river.
Ocean City Waterpark for littles:
There’s also lots of little kiddos to do here. First, you can use a single or double tube on the lazy river and let your littles float along with you. Feel free to float under the waterfalls or avoid them!
Littles also love Lil’ Buc’s Playground, which features soft ground, shallow waters, and a play area with small slides for kiddos.
Other OC Waterpark Attractions:
Food at the Waterpark
- Lil’ Buc’s Grill offers kid-friendly finds such as pizza, PB&J, hot dogs, and hamburgers. Adults can enjoy salads, burgers, chicken sandwiches and more.
- OC Chill and Grill is where you can find basic foods like hot dogs and hamburgers, as well as sweet treats. Here you’ll see ice cream, fried treats like churros and funnel cakes, and, most popularly, Tropical Sno Cones!
- OC Bowls is a coffee shop in a waterpark – offering up espresso drinks, iced coffee drinks, and frozen blended drinks like hot cocoa and espresso. Grab a large specialty drink and it will come in a souvenir tiki cup!
OC Adventure Golf
Not only can you enjoy the lazy river, slides, and play areas, but they also offer an 18-hole miniature golf course that goes throughout the waterpark. Challenge yourself to beat your friends and family with this fun and interesting course.
OC Air Jumper and Adventure Peak
Adventure Peak is a 35 foot tall rock climbing wall unlike any other. With five routes to the top, you won’t get bored on this attraction. Challenge friends to see who can go up faster!
The Air Jumper allows you to fly 25 feet into the air, doing flips, stunts, and somersaults without fear!
Need to know when visiting:
- Spectators must pay. Even if you don’t plan on riding the water rides, etc, if you want into the waterpark, you must pay a small spectator’s fee.
- No outside food is allowed in. You may bring in sealed bottled waters.
- Check for coupons! Their site has a coupon section and you can sometimes find the waterpark listed for a deal on Groupon.
- The water is warm! The water is advertised as being 80 degrees at all times.