Morey’s Piers Waterparks, located right on the Wildwood Boardwalk are a unique way to spend the day at the beach. This water park in NJ was created with families in mind, with slides for young and old, attractions, food, and fun. With 2 separate boardwalks, there’s something for everyone here.
All about Morey’s Pier Waterparks on Wildwood Boardwalk
Get 2 for one when you visit this waterpark! With two entire waterparks in on place, you know you’ll find something for everyone. Here is everything you need to know about the park, from pricing to hours to rides!
- Address: 3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 0826
How much do the waterparks cost?
- All Day, over 48“: $47
- All Day under 48″: $42
- Under 3: $5, waived if you bring an approved swim diaper.
You can also find Family 4 Packs and Amusement and Waterpark combos on their website. Prepurchasing online will get you an extra $5 food and beverage credit with each ticket.
Cabana rentals: $125-$625, depending on location and length of time.
Locker Rentals: $10 for small lockers, $15 for large. Cash only, and they are first-come, first-served.
When is the waterpark open?
Generally speaking, at least one water park is open from Memorial Day until the weekend following Labor Day. From mid-June through Labor Day, both water parks are open full time.
What you’ll find at Morey’s Piers Waterparks
- Body slides
- Racing mat slides
- Tube slides
- Areas for littles, like Camp Kidtastrophe, Shipwreck Shoals, Activity Pool and Bonsai Beach.
- “The Puddle” and “Fountain Pool” swimming pools
- Swimmable “River Adventure”
- Water Lilies Swim Up Bar
- Lazy river
- Dining at Stubborn Bros.
- Rentable cabanas
What you’ll find at Raging Rivers:
Enjoy the sun at this waterpark which features slides and attractions for kids of all ages. Bigs will love huge body slides, like Shotgun Falls, which free drops you into a large pool, or mat racer slides like the Speed Slides.
One of the more unique aspects is Shipwreck Shoals, which boasts a water obstacle course for kids young and old. Navigate foam decorations and netting without falling into the pool!
You’ll also find Kabana rentals, and dining at PigDog Beach BarBQ, which boasts BBQ options and cocktails to cool you down.
Check their website for a full rundown of heights and rides.
What you’ll find at Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club:
With a bit of a more relaxed vibe, parents love this pier waterpark. You’ll find all of the exciting rides and slides for kiddos, but mom and dad will love heading to the swim-up bar and relaxing.
Slides include near-vertical body slide Cliff Dive and side by side racing mat slides, Wipeout! Littles will love hanging out and exploring the activity pool and Bonsai Beach. The whole family will love relaxing while floating down the Endless River.
Ocean Oasis also offers Cabana and locker rentals and dining at Stubborn Bros.
Other Morey’s Piers Waterpark Attractions:
Food at the Waterpark
- PigDog BarBQ offers BBQ menu items and incredible cocktails. Enjoy sandwiches like pulled pork, burgers and smokes sausage, or grab a platter of meats and sides. Kiddos will enjoy options like pigs in a blanket and mac and cheese, while grown-ups can enjoy frozen drinks or the “Mother of All Bloody Mary’s”.
- Stubborn Bros at Ocean Oasis hosts “sharables” like guac, potstickers, wings, and calamari as well as “handhelds” like crab cake sandwiches, burgers and wraps. Kids will love options like hot dogs, chicken tenders, and PB&Js.
- Both eating options are located on the beach with access to the waterpark, so you’ll be able to enjoy barefoot beach eating in between your waterpark time.
Rent a Cabana
Rent a Cabana to get some quieter downtime while at the Morey’s Piers waterparks. You’ll get a private, shaded bungalow with personal service and the option to have food and drinks delivered to you. There is also towel service with a $20 towel deposit that is returned in full when you bring back the towel.
Need to know when visiting:
- Visit early! The waterpark is known to be less busy before 11 am, especially on weekends. Weekends early and late in the season are also less crowded.
- No outside food is allowed in. You may bring in sealed bottled waters.
- Rides close early. All attractions close 10 minutes before the park closes, so plan accordingly!
- Weather permitting. If a storm comes and conditions are determined to be dangerous, you can get a readmission pass by turning in your wristband for a new ticket to use another time.
- Not a lot of height requirements. Except for WipeOut Racer Slide, there are no minimum heights for the rides at Morey’s Piers waterparks.
- Children under 3 are charged a $5 fee. You will be given a free swim diaper, and that fee is waived if you bring your own approved swim diaper.
- Life jackets are provided. You can bring your own USCG approved life jacket, but other flotation devices are not allowed.
- Check for coupons! Their site has a coupon section and you can sometimes find the waterpark listed for a deal on Groupon.
Leave a Reply