Kidstreet Playground in Bridgewater, NJ is a kid’s dream come true. Featuring numerous play structures, zip lines, and slides kids of all ages will love this NJ playground.
Kidstreet Playground, Bridgewater, NJ
Kidstreet is a fantastic place to take kids of all ages. With 2 fully enclosed areas for kids to run around, one being for kids 5 and under, parents can comfortably relax without worry.
What you’ll find at Kidstreet:
- Large castle themed area
- Large, 2 level pirate ship play area
- Pyramid net climbing area
- Giant climbing structures
- Picnic areas
- Racecar and fire truck themed play area
- Gazebo area with gliding chairs
- Enclosed area for small kids, including a large sandbox with truck toys
Need to know info about Kidstreet park:
- Parking can be a bit confusing. There is a lot right next to the park, but it fills up quickly. You can easily park in the lot for the municipality, but expect a bit longer walk to and from.
- The wood is old and weathered, so the risk of splinters is there.
- The park is super well shaded and has water fountains, so even on a hot day it’s a good option.
- There are picnic areas so bring a lunch to share with the kiddos and spend the whole day running around!
- There are bathroom facilities, but they may be closed during the winter season.
The park is located super close to the Bridgewater Mall, which has a bunch of kid-friendly food options for after your fun.
About Kidstreet Playground:
The park was build in 1995 and is part of larger Slattery Park. You’ll find it in the same complex as the township animal rescue and municipality building. Bonus – if your kiddos are into police cars there are tons to gawk at there!
The park is completely enclosed, which is great for letting your kids run wild. There is only one way in and out, so station yourself near the entrance and you’re free to relax.
What to expect:
When you enter, immediately to your left there is a separate enclosed area for kids under 5. Along with a sandbox with toys, there are smaller climbing structures and a zipline for little kids.
The big kid sections include numerous, gigantic themed wooden play areas, super-fast slides, and countless climbing areas.
Climbing areas include both a rock wall type structure as well as a spiderweb style net pyramid to climb. The most unique feature is the two large zipline structures.
Looking for more to do in the area?
Minor League Baseball Teams in NJ – the Patriots are in Bridgewater!