Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids is a unique fun park themed after the boardwalks in NJ. With rides, slides, games and more, there’s something for everyone at this New Jersey water park and amusement park.
Unexpectedly nestled in the small Monmouth County town of Keansburg, this fun park is perfect for the whole family. With seemingly endless rides for littles and bigs, arcade and midway games galore, a full water park with slides, pools, play areas, and splash pads, and a litany of boardwalk-style eateries, this is a can’t miss NJ spot.
All about Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids
This little know amusement and water park should definitely be added to your summer bucket list this summer. Here is everything you need to know about the park, from pricing to hours to rides!
- Address: 275 Beachway Ave, Keansburg, NJ 07734
How much does Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids cost?
Rides are ridden on a ticket system. Ticket pricing is as follows:
- 1 ticket: $1
- 50 tickets: $38
- 100 tickets: $69
- 200 tickets: $129
- Adult track: $7
- Double seater: $9
- Kiddie track: $4
- Book of 4 adult rides: $25
- Book of 8 adult rides: $45
Water Park Pricing:
- 3 Hour Ticket: $32
- All Day Admission (Weekdays only): $39
- Splash Night Monday- Friday (4pm- close): $15
- Splash Night Saturday, Sunday & Holidays (4pm- close): $20
- Toddler Rate (up to 42″ tall): $16
- Dry Spectators: $13
- Season Passes: $199/person
Combo Package: 3 hours at water park and an unlimited ride wristband. $42
Lockers: $20 ($10 refunded upon key return)
Parking: All day parking, M-F: $5/Sat-Sun:$8. There is also metered street parking available
What you’ll find at Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids
- A variety of boardwalk style food stands, from burgers to pizza to ice cream and fries.
- Rides for all ages
- Waterpark with slides for big kids and splash pad areas for littles
- Hollowgraves Haunted Manor
- Boardwalk games like ring toss, can smash, frog pond, and candy wheel.
- Batting cages
- Keansburg beach (one of the free beaches in NJ)
Keansburg Amusement Park Rides
The amusement park section has over 40 rides and attractions for kids of all sizes. If you have littles, you might want to measure them before heading over, but there are rides for littles 30″ and up. Some rides allow a parent to accompany them.
They also offer thrill rides like Moby Dick, Gravitron, Double Shot, the Haunted Manor and Chaos for big kids and grown-ups alike.
Rides work on a ticket system. Depending on the ride, it can cost you 1-6 tickets per ride so grabbing a booklet of 100-200 tickets ends up being the smart move. The tickets don’t expire, so if you don’t use them all there’s no need to worry.
Need to know when visiting:
- The amusement park has a dress code! You cannot wear a bathing suit on the attractions, so make sure to bring a change of clothes or a cover-up. You also must wear a shirt.
- Go-Karts require closed-toe shoes.
- Check for coupons! Their site has a coupon section and you can sometimes find the amusement park and waterpark listed for a deal on Groupon.
- Lifejackets are provided free of charge throughout the water park.
- Outside food is not permitted in the Amusement park or water park.