Johnson’s Corner Farm in Medford, NJ offers countless pick your own opportunities – both traditional and out of the box! From pumpkin and apple picking to berry picking to corn picking. Don’t forget to visit the Discovery Barnyard and enjoy the 3 splash pads!
About Johnson’s Corner Farm in Medform, New Jersey
- Address: 133 Church Rd,
Medford, NJ 08055
This unique farm in Burlington County offers pick your own opportunites throughout the season. You’ll also find family friendly experiences in the activity packed Discovery Barnyard. There you’ll find play areas, a petting zoo, and even splash pads in the summer!
Don’t forget to visit in late september for the Sunflower Celebration, which allows for photo ops in the sunflower fields. Then hit up the fall festival weekends and even the Christmas lights on the lake!
Johnson’s Corner Farm Hours:
- The farm is generally open from 9:30-5, but be sure to call ahead to confirm open and closing times.
The farm will be closed for the season December 24th and opening for the season on March 27.
Need to know before visiting Johnson’s Corner Farm
- Choose your shoes wisely! The majority of the walkable area is dirt and/or gravel. Skip open toes shoes and opt for boots or shoes you can get dirty just in case.
- There is a second location. They second location is called Johnson’s Locust Hill Farm.
- No pets allowed.
What can you find at Johnson’s Corner Farm
- Pick Your Own berries and flowers
- Discovery Barnard & Animal Farm
- Sunflower Celebration
- Children’s activities
- Gem Mining Adventure
- Little Farmers Classes
- Splash pad
- Farm tours
- and much more!
Johnson’s Corner FarmPick Your Own
Pick your own at Johnson’s Corner Farm seems endless. They offer a seemingly endless amount of pick your own produce starting in May.
- Sugar Snap peas
- and more!
Pick your own pricing is listed by type on their website.
Admission costs $5/person for the hayride to be taken out to the fields, but that admission allows you to access all fields open at that time.
Events and Activities at Johnson’s Corner Farm
Johnson’s Corner Farm offers a ton of fun activities throughout the year for visitors!
Discovery Barnard & Animal Farm
Enjoy meeting animals and spending the day at the farm with a special kids area on Johnon’s Corner Farm. Here you’ll find..
- A petting zoo
- Climbing rocks
- 3 play areas within the barnyard
- Tractor Tire sandcastle
- Space Net
- Pedal dirt track (one for big kids and another for littles)
- Pretend farm
- 3 splash pads
- You can also regist kids from 2-5 for their new Little Farmer Classes.
- Day passes cost $10/kid and $5/adult or child over 12.
- On weekdays, pay for a hayride and get half price admission into the Discovery Barnyard. Not available on weekends in September or October, School Holidays or for the Christmas Program.
- Season passes are available for $60/child (first 2 children pay full price, remaining children in your family can purchase for half price.) and $30/adult.
Starting the second half of September, the Sunflower Stroll is open to the public. Enjoy a winding path through the sunflower field with lots of spots for photo ops. There is also a pick your own sunflower section at the end of the path.
Admission: $5/person for the hayride, $5/person for the sunflower stroll, $1/flower picked.
Fall Festival Weekends:
At the fall festival weekends, you’ll find live music, corn maze, Gem Mining, Apple and Pumpkin Picking Hayrides and a Food Tent serving up tasty selections from the grill.
Looking for more family-friendly NJ fun?
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium in Point Pleasant
- Turtle Back Zoo in West Orange
- The Best Boardwalks in NJ
- Alstede Farms in Chester
- Rock Spring Park in Long Valley
Leave a Reply