Breakwater Beach Waterpark, located right on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk is a great addition to a summer day or beach vacation. This water park in NJ was created with families in mind, with slides for young and old, attractions, food, and fun. Don’t miss the wave pool and Revolutionary themed lazy river, as well as mini-golf and go-karts!
All about Breakwater Beach Waterpark at Casino Pier
This boardwalk water park is a must-visit when you head to Seaside Heights. Here is everything you need to know about the park, from pricing to hours to rides!
- Address: 800 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
How much does Breakwater Beach Waterpark cost?
- All Day, over 48“: $39.95
- All Day under 48″: $33.95
- Seniors, All day: $19.95
- Spectators all Day: $29.95
There are also Early Bird specials and daily specials available – check their site for more info.
Cabana rentals: $135-$165, depending on location and length of time.
Locker Rentals: $17 for small lockers, $20 for large. You will receive 5 SURF credits when you return the key at the end of the day.
Mini Golf: (18 hole) $13/adult, $11/child or senior, Children under 12 free.
(36 hole) $17/adult, $14/child or senior, Children under 12 free.
Go-Karts: $10/person, $7/person Mon and Wed from 12-6 pm. Passengers are $2.50.
What are the Breakwater Beach Hours?
The waterpark is open from 10am-6pm most days. The waterpark will close during in-climate weather.
What you’ll find at Breakwater Beach Waterpark
- Large wave pool
- Mountain mini golf
- Body slides
- Racing mat slide
- Tube slides
- Areas for littles
- Lazy river
- Hot tubs springs
- Rentable cabanas
- Tradewinds bar
- Fun food options from grilled choices to fries, waffles, and ice cream
Casino Pier Waterpark Rides
Enjoy the sun at this waterpark which features slides and attractions for kids of all ages. Bigs will love huge body slides, like the Salem’s Scream, which boasts a free-fall sensation on its drop right at the start of the 50 foot ride.
Tube rides include Two if by Sea, which offers two options for finding a way down – Liberty launch has a gravity bowl while Topsy Turvy gives rides a surprise at every turn. Don’t forget the mat slide, Patriot’s Plunge, where riders can race side by side with friends and family.
Check their website for a full rundown of heights and rides.
Breakwater Beach Waterpark for littles:
There’s also lots of little kiddos to do here. First, you can use a single or double tube on the Revolutionary Wild River, which offers surprises at every turn and the sound of cannon fire. Let your littles float along with you on your lap!
Next, hit up Lighthouse Cove, a soft, water play area with slides exclusively for kids under 6.
Finally, kids big and little will adore the Perfect Storm, an interactive multi-level play area. It features an 800-gallon bucket dump, which kids adore. All kiddos under 6 MUST be accompanied by a parent.
Other Breakwater Beach Waterpark Attractions:
Food at the Waterpark
- Dockside Grill offers kid-friendly finds such as pizza, PB&J, hot dogs, and hamburgers. Adults can enjoy salads, burgers, hot and cold sandwiches and more.
- You’ll also find Dippin Dots stands and Lemonade stands throughout the park.
Smugglers Quay Adventure Golf
Not only can you enjoy the lazy river, slides, and play areas, but they also offer an 18 or 36-hole miniature golf course located in the waterpark. Challenge yourself to beat your friends and family with this fun and interesting course. It’s pirate-themed, and you can choose from 2 different courses (of both!)
There are some shaded areas and benches to sit on throughout, but you’ll still want to make sure you’ve got adequate sunscreen.
While not included with your admission into the waterpark, kids are going to want to try out this Go-Kart course right next to the Harbour.
Drive and race through the course, through tunnels and over bridges. Cars are available in children’s size, adult size and two-seats for the young race car driver.
- Single Car: 54” minimum height for all drivers.
- Double Car: 54” minimum height for the driver. 36” minimum height to 48” maximum height to be a passenger
- Single “Junior” Car: 48” minimum height to 54” maximum height
Need to know when visiting:
- Spectator fees. Even if you don’t plan on riding the water rides, etc, if you want into the waterpark, you must pay a spectator’s fee, which is $5 off regular admission. If you’re attending with kids under 11, you may not be a spectator.
- No outside food is allowed in. You may bring in sealed bottled waters.
- Rides close early. All attractions close 10 minutes before the park closes, so plan accordingly!
- Weather permitting. If a storm comes and conditions are determined to be dangerous, you can get a readmission pass by turning in your wristband for a new ticket to use another time.
- Dress code. No water shoes or jewelry are allowed on slides. You’ll also be asked to have no kind of rivets or metal on your suit. Bathing suits with that will not be allowed on rides.
- Life jackets are provided. You can bring your own USCG approved life jacket, but other flotation devices are not allowed.
- Check for coupons! Their site has a coupon section and you can sometimes find the waterpark listed for a deal on Groupon.
Leave a Reply